Benefactor Benefits – A Win/Win
Thanks to your financial support, you allow North Bank Artists Gallery to continue to enhance our community with outstanding visual arts exhibitions and events.
How your Benefactor donations benefit us – our win:
- We can exhibit outstanding, eclectic, innovative work
- Include non-member juried exhibits during the year
- Offer a new exhibit each month, with specific themes
- Participate in First Friday receptions for artists and the community
- Provide exposure for local and regional artists
- Bring education in the visual arts via lectures, classes to the public
- Include student members and interns at reduced membership rates
How your generosity benefits you – your win:
- You determine the category you wish to support
- Attend special showings by invitation, exclusively for Benefactors
- Enjoy periodic drawings for original artwork
- Have fun at an Annual Gala to meet member artists and fellow benefactors
- With your permission, your name as a benefactor will be noted on our monthly exhibit mailings, email “e-vites” and webite
- Take advantage – donations are tax deductible, a benefit of our 501(c) (3) status.
Thank you for supporting the visual arts in our community.
Please follow the link to learn more about becoming a Benefactor:
Please call us at 360.693.1840 to inquire or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org